- Do you want to learn to drive?
- Looking for a female driving instructor?
- Can drive but been a while?
- Just passed but want to tackle the motorway on a pass plus course?
- Lost your confidence?
- Looking for a competitive rate and service?
- Want a driving instructor that is able to complement your style of learning?
- Have you struggled to find the right driving instructor?
Well look no further, my driving school has been running successfully for 15 years. I am a Grade A Female Driving Instructor with an exceptional FIRST time pass rate. I continue to deliver the highest standard of driving lessons and tuition to pupils covering two counties - Somerset and Dorset.
I cover; Ash, Bower Hinton, Stoke Sub Hamdon, East Coker, West Coker, Odcombe, Martock, Langport, Mudford, Crewkerne, East Chinnock, Yeovil, Marston Magna, Queen Camel, West Camel, Ilchester, Sherborne, Milborne Port and many more, so please inquiry if I have not listed your location here!
Introductory offer of the first 5 lessons for £125 and block booking discounts for 10 lessons at £255!
I started my career 15 years ago straight out of university, after deciding I wanted to join the teaching profession and run my own business. I am now a Grade A Approved Driving Instructor with a succession of first time passes and Instructor Training experience. I like my pupils to have fun and enjoy their lessons whilst learning to drive and I am able to adapt my teaching to suit the pupil's individual needs. It is important to me that my pupils feel they can approach me should they feel they are struggling with a certain element of driving, so developing a strong pupil/instructor relationship is key and the reason I believe I am still in business and still as popular as ever.