Why become a driving instructor
Better control of your work/life balance
choose your working hours and when you take time off.
average driving lesson is now over £28
per hour and a full time instructor can earn £30,000-£35,000 per year.
- No risk
of redundancy and a skill for life.
- Is it
time to put your family first and drive your career where you want it to go?
Work smarter and not harder!
Greater Job Satisfaction?
- You are
changing lives! By teaching someone to drive, you are opening doors for them in
their social life and work life… why would you not enjoy that?
- You meet so
many interesting people and enjoy watching them progress and achieve their
- You are doing a job you love and going to
work with a smile on your face!
- Once you are a driving instructor you can
branch out into other sectors within the industry, taxi training, fleet
training, tractor training, trailer training and even instructor training - the
opportunities are endless!
Why train with me?
- My first trainee (now qualified) passed with under my training with a Grade A (completely unheard of)! I am here to offer exceptional training
and ensure you can charge the best amount possible based on your exceptional
- You train with
no upfront fees! Many training providers ask for a large upfront
financial commitment with no refund if you don’t continue to train.
- I offer flexible training so you can learn in your
- Ongoing support throughout the process, whether in
car or out to lunch for a more classroom yet relaxed style of training.
- I provide reading material and work books to help you study.
- You will receive weekly calls from me to make sure everything is OK and discuss any concerns.
- You will have guaranteed work whilst you train.
- A full franchise on successful completion of the
course and after full accreditation from your final exam.
Why Franchise with me?
- Here at Driving Made Easy I offer a reasonable
weekly franchise fee with no additional costs.
- Support even once trained with any concerns with
pupils, work, accounts or anything else that you are worried about – you are
- We have a team environment here so like to get
together every once in a while to have team days, exchange ideas etc.
- Help with your check test.
- To be working with a driving school with an
exceptional reputation in the community but also with the D.S.A
Are you qualified Approved Driving Instructor and currently with another franchise who have struggled to generate pupils for you and have an excessive franchise fee? Speak to me today about my great franchise deal.